A Little Bit of History:
- Plano Tree Care proudly serving Collin County for over 30 Years!
- Family Owned and Operated
- Started out with a Single Cab pick-up truck and 1 Man with a Dream
- Allen High School Alumni
Why Choose Us:
- We Are Tree Care
- Utilizing ANSI 300 Tree Standards
- Plano Tree Care chooses Integrity Before profit! We are always going that extra mile to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and well taken care of!
- Professional Trained Staff
- A+ BBB
- Member of The Good Contractors List
- 2 Million $ Liability Ins
- Workmen’s Comp
- Member of ISA
- We care for young trees, mature trees, and all the in-between.
Why We Do It:
- Tree Care has become a passion through dedication and personal growth.
- We strive to be the Best!
- Enjoy helping people in need, love the interaction with customers. #Here2Help
- Plano Tree Care is here to serve the community and make a difference.
- Encourage others to Strive for Success.
-Trees are essential and a great natural resource! They improve our lives and our planet in immeasurable ways:
-Trees provide an aesthetic and peaceful environments which are proven to reduce stress and mental fatigue.
-Trees provide oxygen and absorb CO2 and other gases and odors to combat climate change.
-Trees provide food, protect the land, provide shelter and shade, conserve water, reduces erosion, reduces noise
-Trees provide shade to cool our homes, cities, and streets, saving energy
-Trees are a natural playground
-Trees give life to our wildlife
-Plano Tree Care is here to serve the community and make a difference.Read More
PLANO TREE CARE SERVICES
When you’re looking for a professional tree service in DFW, look no further than PTC! Our comprehensive tree care incorporates state-of-the-art technology and top-of-the-line proffessionalism to take care of all your arboriculture needs We provide the best tree service Plano TX has to offer..
Types of Trimming
Each Job and Tree is unique
Here are some examples
Fine Tree Trimming- Rise Canopies, Remove Dead Wood over 1”, Thin interiors by 30%, Structural and Selective pruning as needed per species
Standard Tree Trimming- Rise Canopies, Remove Large Dead Wood, Thin interiors by 20%, Structural and Selective pruning as needed per species
Light Tree Trimming- Rise Canopies, Remove Large Dead Wood, Structural pruning as needed per species